Pitch your desert palace on a field of grass. Perfect for international travelers, campers without cars or folks who prefer a vehicle-free environment.
What to Expect
Tent Camping Passes
Not Allowed in Tent Camping
- Amplified Sound
- Incl. Large Speakers, DJ Sound Systems, Non-Factory Installed Car Audio
- Service Animals Are Allowed (See ADA Guide)
- Branded Pop-Up Canopies or Tents
- Compressed Gas Tanks
- Incl. Helium, Nitrous (haha), etc.
- Drones or Remote Control Vehicles or Toys
- Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
- Incl. Cannabis and Cannabis Products
- Prescriptions must be in properly labeled containers that match the holder’s ID. (No pillboxes.)
- Extra Car Batteries
- Incl. Fireworks, Explosives, Ammunition
- Flashlights Over 5.5” In Length
- Sofas, Couches, Recliners, Lay-Z-Boys, Home Furnishings, Non-Inflatable Mattresses
- Leave No Trace.
- Glass Of Any Kind
- Incl. Beer Bottles or Containers
- Incl. Large Mirrors, Solar Panels, Lights, etc.
- Heating Appliances
- Metal Tent Stakes
- Open Flames (GPS, we are not talking about you.)
- Incl. Campfires, Candles, Tiki Torches, Cooking Stoves
- Party Balloons
- Personal Vehicles
- Skates, Scooters, Skateboards, Hoverboards, Segways, Electric Scooters (Birds, Limes), etc.
- Personal Mobility Devices for ADA Guest Are Allowed. (See ADA Guide)
- Bicycles Are Allowed
- Rugs or Astroturf
- Sports Equipment
- Incl. Golf Clubs, Bats, Hockey Sticks, etc.
- Squirt Guns Or Water Toys
- Incl. Sledgehammers, Screwdrivers, Hammers, Shovels, Gardening Tools, Metal Mallets, Wood Chippers
- Weapons Of Any Kind
- Guns, Ammo, Tasers, Pepper Spray/Mace, etc.
- Knives (Incl. Cooking or Steak Knives)
- Includes off-duty law enforcement or concealed carry permits
- Workout Equipment
- Incl. Kettlebells, Dumbbells, Barbells, etc.
- Wrapped or Sponsored Vehicles.
- Your vehicle will be turned away if it has ads, marketing, sponsors or company logos on it.
- Rental company logos permitted.
- Inventory will be considered surrendered and not returned.
Surrendered items are considered forfeited on entry. No items will be returned, regardless of what any staff member or guard tells you.
If you’re unclear about an answer, just assume the answer is no.